- Md. Sazzadul Islam Prottasha, Sanjan Mahjabin Farin, Md. Bulbul Ahmed, Md. Zihadur Rahman, A. B. M. Kabir Hossain and M. Shamim Kaiser, “Deep Learning-based Skin Disease Detection Using Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)” is Submitted on the International Conference on 4th Industrial Revolution and Beyond (IC4IR) 2021.
- A. Singha, N. Mumenin, N. I. Akhter and M. U. Ahmed, “A New Stegano-Cryptographic Approach for Enhancing Text Data Communication Security.” In 2021 International Conference on Electronics, Communications and Information Technology (ICECIT), pp. 1-4. IEEE, 2021.
- Partha Pratim Debnath, Md. Golam Rashed, Dipankar Das,” Smart Interrogation System: Computer Vision Approach,” in Proc. 7th International Conference on Engineering Research, Innovation, and Education (ICERIE), SUST, Sylhet, Bangladesh, January 2021. (Accepted for Publication).
- Min-Ha-Zul Abedin “A Comprehensive Review on Recognition Techniques for Bangla Handwritten Characters” in 2nd International Conference on Bangla Speech and Language Processing (ICBSLP-2019).
- “A Brief Discussion on Single Electron Transistor”, Md. Nazmul Hussain, Atik Mahabub, Faruque Hossain, International Conference on Engineering Research Innovation and Education(ICERIE) 2019 Sylhet Bangladesh
- Partha Pratim Debnath, Md. Golam Rashed, Dipankar Das,“Automatic Examination Hall Invigilation System to Detect Examinees Suspicious Behaviour,” in Proc. 5th International Conference on Engineering Research, Innovation and Education (ICERIE), SUST, Sylhet, Bangladesh, pp. 416-421, January,2019.
- Partha Pratim Debnath, Md. Golam Rashed, Dipankar Das,“ Visual Attention Detection: What is the target person looking at?” in Proc. 1st International Conference on Machine Learning and Data Engineering (iCMLDE), Sydney, Australia, pp. 215–222, November, 2017.
- Partha Pratim Debnath, A. F. M. Rashedul Hasan, Dipankar Das, “Detection and controlling of drivers’ visual focus of attention,” in Proc. International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Engineering (ECCE), pp. 301–307, February, 2017.