The Department of Information and Communication Engineering (ICE) of the Bangladesh Army University of Engineering and Technology (BAUET) started its academic activities in March 2016 and currently offers a Bachelor of Science in engineering program. Through the program, the department provides high-quality education, planning, design and implementation of both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of information technology and communication engineering. Since its inception, the Department is playing a vibrant role in producing skilled ICT engineer in international standards.
The ICE Program of BAUET presently follow the OBE (Outcome Based Education) approach for conducting courses. Consequently, Integrated Design Project, which is one of OBE’s salient features, has been introduced from 2020 in all corresponding undergraduate batches.
Why study at ICE?
- Leading Tomorrow’s Technology.
- Direct to the way of ample opportunity to grab global career.
- Reveal innovative instinct and achievements in various contests.
- Modern classroom and world-class laboratories.
- Curriculum Associated with Outcome-Based Education (OBE)
- Full-time PhD holder and experienced faculties.
- 100% residential facilities.