Thesis and Project
- Thesis Title: Detection and Controlling of Drivers’ Visual Focus of Attention.
- Project Title: Performance Evaluation of Different Noise Cancellation Techniques in MIMO OFDM.
Technical Knowledge and Software Skills
- Subjective Knowledge: Basic electronics, digital electronics, Basic electrical, Data communication, Wireless communication, fundamentals of mathematics, statistics and stochastic theory, E-commerce, image processing, cryptography, Digital Signal Processing, Telephone networks and switching, optical fiber and satellite communication, computer architecture and organization.
- Programming Language: C, C++, Java, MySQL, HTML, Prolog, 8086 Assembly Language
- MS Office: MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access
- Course Coordinator ICE 9th batch
- Hall Coordinator Rental Hall,BAUET
- Examination Committee
- Lab-in Charge ,Communication Lab
- Vice President ,BAUET Carrier Club
- Vice President,BAUET ICT club
- Member Board of Officers for Purchase of Items through Spot Quotation
- Team Leader Admission Campaign, Khulna Zone