COMPOSITION OF IQAC:
The rules given below will be followed and maintained while running the IQAC, BAUET:
- The Head of the IQAC shall be called Director.
- S/he will be supported by at least one Additional Director for managing quality assurance activities.
- Director and Additional Director of the IQAC shall be appointed by the Vice Chancellor for a period of three years (project period).
- Director and Additional Director will be posted to IQAC on deputation as full time and be exempted from their normal teaching/administrative duties during the tenure of their appointment.
- Two non-academic personnel shall be appointed temporarily as technical/support staff, e.g., administrative/office manager, record keeper, data entry/computer operator, MLSS etc.
- To assist the Director and Additional Director in discharging their responsibilities regarding IQAC activities, appointment of provisional technical/support staff shall follow the university’s relevant recruitment and service rules.
- The management and operational leadership of IQAC shall be vested in the hands of the Director who shall function as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the IQAC-BAUET.
- The reporting authority of the Director of IQAC shall be the Vice Chancellor of the university.
Quality Assurance Cell, BAUET:
|1.||Director||Professor Dr. Engr Md. Rashidul Hasan
Dean CEE & Head, Dept. of CE
|2.||Additional Director||Dr. Md Saiful Islam
Associate Professor, Head, Dept. of Chemistry
|3.||Account Officer||Mohammad Abdul Alim
|4.||Admin Officer||Md. Abdul Baten Khan
|5.||Computer Operator/OA||Md. Farukh Hossain|
|6.||Messenger||Md. Mizanur Rahman|