Program Self Assessment Committee (PSAC)To enhance the quality of the program and continuous improvement in terms of curriculum, teaching learning process, student performance, faculty contributions, infrastructural facilities, student support systems and industry interaction by effectively involving the stakeholders.
Roles and responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of PAC are as follows.
- Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs) and Program Educational Objectives (PEOs).
- To collect feedbacks from the stakeholders, take necessary actions and measuring the effectiveness.
- Evaluating program effectiveness and proposing necessary changes.
- Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management.
- Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
- Interacting with students facilitating the achievement of POs and PEOs
- Curriculum – Gaps Identified, Actions Taken, Impact
- Stakeholder’s survey – Analysis, Action Taken
- Faculty Contribution – Analysis, Actions Taken, Impact
- Infrastructural Facilities – Analysis, Action Taken, Impact
- Student Support Systems – Analysis, Actions Taken, Impact
- Industry Interaction – Analysis, Actions Taken, Impact
- Attainment of PO – Gap Identified, Action Taken, Impact
- BAETE SAR submission
- Analysis of previous visit reports, Action Taken, Impact
Composition of the Committee
|Sl.||Name and Designation||Responsibility|
|1.||Mohammed Golam Sarwar Bhuyan
Professor & Head
|2.||Must. Asma Yasmin
Associate Professor ;Dept. of CSE
Assistant Professor ;Dept. of CSE