Lecturer, Department of Chemistry
M.Sc. In Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering, Islamic University, Kushtia
B.Sc. In Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering, Islamic University, Kushtia
1. Research experience during M.Sc studies titled On "Studies on Excess Volumetric, Viscometric and related Thermodynamic properties for the Mixtures of DMF and Alcohols at different temperatures"
2. Research experience during final year B.Sc(Hons.) studies titled On "Isolation of organic compounds from medicinal plant and their chemical test"
3. Md. Monjurul Islam, B. M. Saifur Rahman, Most. Shahida Khatun, Md. Jahangir Hossain, Md. Tanjirul Huda, Md. Shaharul Islam, G. M. Arifuzzaman Khan, Md. Helal Uddin:Sonochemical degradation of phenol and Para-Chlorophenol in an Ultrasonic bath in the presence of inorganic salts and H2O2, International Journal for Excogitation Education and Research, 1(1), 22-33(2017).
4. Muhammad Abdul Mun’aim Mohd Idrus, Md. Shaharul Islam, Siti Afiza Binti Johari Jamaludin, Shamsul Effendy Bin Abd Hamid: Flammability and Impact properties of Cotton Fiber (Batik) Reinforced Fiberglass Composite for Marine Application, BAUET Journal, 1(1), 25-34(2017).
5. Yasmin Priya, G. M. Arifuzzaman Khan, M. Helal Uddin, M. Ahsanul Haque, M. Shaharul Islam, M. Abdullah-Al Mamun, M. A. Gafur and M. Shamsul Alam: Characterization of Micro-fibrillated Cellulose Produced from Sawmill Wastage: Crystallinity and Thermal properties, American Chemical Science Journal, 9(1), 1-8(2015).
6. Md.Helal Uddin, M. Z. H. Khan, Md. Shahrul Islam, G. M. Arifuzzaman Khan, Md. Abdullah Al Muhit, Md. Abdul Momin, SK Shahinur Rahman: A Study on Volumetric and Viscometric Properties for the mixtures of DMF and Other Alcohols from temperature ranges 303.15K to 323.15K, Journal of advances in natural sciences. 2, 133-148(2014)
7. Md. Shaharul Islam, Md. Helal Uddin, Md. Abdullah-Al-Masud and Md. Ahsanul Haque: Studies on Excess Volumetric and Viscometric Properties for DMF and Other Alcohols Mixtures from 303.15K to 323.15K: An International Conference on Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development, JSTU (ID NO. PHRPP08), 155-156(2012).